Practical, for once












I love this skirt so much, but sadly I can't take credit for making it. Nonetheless, it works well with the two shirts that I did make. The all-white shirt is a lightweight stretch jersey that looks casual-chic with unfinished edges around the neckline. The chiffon top was shortened from a pattern for a swimsuit coverup. I lengthened that same coverup pattern to make a summer shift dress (see this post).
It's slightly weird for me to make clothes I could actually wear around town...usually I'm a sucker for long, impractical evening gowns that I have no place to wear (especially now that the days of high school dances have come to a close). 


Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower ;)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger