Goodnight, Sleep Tight

"Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes the night air smell better."
-Henry Rollins


Try something new this week. Walk down a new street. Taste a new drink. Talk to a new face. 
Dream new dreams when you hit the pillow at night. 


And if you can't sleep tonight, click away at these links:

A tragic short story
I need this LadurĂ©e cookbook. Macarons, anyone? 
My favorite color shellac nail polish.
Which Office character are you? p.s. I saw Stanley in California.


Goodnight & sleep tight!


Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara


P.S. The girl in the photo is wearing the first dress I ever created. Learning to sew two years ago was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger