Palm Desert


As my spring break is drawing to a close, I have been scrolling through the pictures I took over the past two weeks and decided to post several. I've also been very busy in the sweatshop, so expect a few fashion posts soon!


Happy family picture 


90 degrees called for a cold pool and a tropical drink. 


The cute little boat we took to restaurants around our resort. 


Dinner along the lagoon



Sister picture: Sophie, Me, Greta





La Quinta Palm Desert Resort

Brunch at Twenty6
Each of us tried a different Eggs Benedict style- they were delicious! 





Beautiful flowers were everywhere...such a nice sight for us Wisconsinites!

Grass tennis courts at our resort...originally my family's trip was scheduled to coincide with the Indian Wells tennis tournament. 


JW Marriott Palm Desert



I hope if you're a midwesterner you also got to escape the cold sometime this winter! Even a couple days of sunshine and palm trees can make all the difference.


Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara

1 comments:

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger