Rougeâtre


I'm not sure if it's the lingering thoughts of Valentine's Day or the dozens of red geraniums I saw last weekend in Arizona, but lately the color red has been making frequent appearances in my wardrobe. I love the cut and quality of this dress I found on Revolve Clothing- the V neckline is girly and flirtatious and the body con silhouette is flattering and dressy. A bit over the top for a high school dance, I decided against wearing this ensemble to Sadie Hawkins two weekends ago, but still wore a number featuring a similar bright red hue. The sparkly black heels are a favorite pair given to me by my Dad after a recent trip to Spain; they are a perfect height with a delicate ankle strap for a bit of added glamour. 




Plus three other red dresses I'm loving:

                                                1. BCBG Maxazria Back Cut-Out Dress
                                                2. Alice + Olivia Pout Appliquéd Stretch 
                                                    Cotton and Tulle Dress
                                                3. Ralph Lauren Eldera Matte Jersey Dress



Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara


P.S. I'm working on another evening gown in a bright emerald green that I hope to post in the coming weeks. Did you see my latest creation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger