Polka Dots and Pointed Glasses

 This is the first of what will probably become a series of photo shoots for my photography class at school. Part of the AP Art portfolio consists of something called a "concentration." The twelve photos in this section become half of what is sent before a panel of judges in May. Unlike in the "breadth" section, the concentration is much more focused and centers around a single, cohesive idea. A 1950's theme is one I've been musing over for a long time now and I was so glad to finally take these shots today.













 





P.S.  When editing these pictures I played around with their order and decided to arrange them as a little story in still shots. Wouldn't it be interesting to put dialogue by each snapshot?


Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 

Klara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger