Vegan Ice Cream



I found this recipe on one of my daily trips to the Free People Bldg 25 blog, although I made some of my own adjustments. Instead of using the fat that rises to the top of cans of coconut milk, I decided to use coconut cream instead. Both make for great ice cream, but I found the cream to be a bit more appetizing. Although the recipe calls for two cans, I only used one, so feel free to adjust all amounts of ingredients to taste. I love how simple and variable this recipe is and can't wait to try it out with different fruits!  


The Recipe:



           

                 


                           

**Substitute strawberries with any of your favorite fruits- blueberries, bananas, raspberries, peaches, and mango all make delicious flavors!










We all scream for vegan ice cream!



Don't Ask Me How I Know It,
Klara


1 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I tried your recipe and it turned out perfectly! Thank you so much for this delish treat!

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger