Fall Fundamentals

With fall around the corner, it's time to dig out the warm sweaters, cozy boots, and snug socks. One of my favorite fall looks is a pair of thigh highs, short booties, and a mini skirt. A great way to transition into colder months, this ensemble may still incorporate summer skirts while keeping legs and feet from the chilly weather. I'm especially enamored with Zara's black booties this season and of course Free People's knee socks remain a favorite. Half the beauty of this look is the easy, casual pairing of these basics- mixing and matching different patterns and textures is a must. Pick one of each below, throw on a thermal shirt & loose sweater, and you've got an undeniably smart fall uniform.












Don't Ask Me How I Know It,
Klara

4 comments:

  1. I love these things you've posted, but sadly (I think) I don't have the body for it. I adore kneesocks, but I think you should have long stick like legs for it. And all these boots are fantastic. Love them.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What a cool blog you have! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh those boots and skirts<3please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger