Nails, Rings, & Things

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10085461/?claim=ky8nsaqn9tv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



On a recent shopping excursion this past weekend my twin and I found ourselves hunting for summer-inspired clothes and accessories that would keep me sane for the last few days of school and exams. We soon found ourselves in the beloved Urban Outfitters and went crazy for these things...
  
Why not feel patriotic a month early? Loving the crop top with high waisted shorts. 

Rings, rings, and more rings!
The midi size is undeniably in this summer.  Add some shellac and your fingers will sparkle. 

Two-tone sweater, silver ear cuff, and chunky ring. 


It's a shame the weather is cloudy and in the 40's since I'd really love to be lounging poolside instead of shivering in a fleece...

Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger