Collar-ful

Sentenced to a high school career limited to dull, lifeless uniforms, most of my days are spent daydreaming of ways to escape the confines of this restricting dress code. I mean really. Monochromatic blouses and skirts can only go so far. While white and khaki certainly match my pale complexion and flaxen hair, they leave little room for creativity in styling or brighter colors during the bleak winter months. So, to try to spice up my plain jane uniform, or any outfit for that matter, I looked for new accessories. For those who don't love jewelry (myself included), detached collars are the perfect fit- they even can act as a choker necklace. Adding an ornamental, yet sophisticated quality to an ensemble, these bands are cheap and versatile.
Here are a few worthy styles:


            



A great tutorial I found on how to make your own...


2 comments:

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger