Changing Seasons

Today has me thinking about fall. Why? Well, for one, I have only four weeks left of summer vacation before I head back to school. But the biggest reason is that today's highest temperature is 55 degrees! 
Certainly quite a contrast from last week's post entitled "80 Degrees." Weather is always iffy in Wisconsin, but this is just unbearable! With no more warm days in sight for the next couple weeks, I guess I'll be wearing a lot of the same sweaters, as I only packed lightweight clothing for my trip up north. Silly me, thinking the end of July and early August might be hot! 

So, since it feels like fall, I decided to post my fall wish list early. 
What do you have your eye on? 






Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
xo,
Klara

9 comments:

  1. Oh that bag is just wonderful!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bag!! <3

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. Nice post! Love the coat!
    I’m following you on Bloglovin!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, lusting over that RZ coat. It's perfect for fall here in CA. xox

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger