June Jumpsuit

Line & Dot Deep V Jumpsuit
Anton Heunis Cabochon Crystal Drop Earrings
Moyna Fold Over Coin Clutch
Michael Kors Rosalie Wedge Sandals 


With only a day until my summer off from school officially starts, I am ecstatic to say the least. Despite the high pressures and busy schedule of this year, I have to say the months have really flown by~ I am almost a senior! With the coming warm months in mind, I wanted to create a look that was sophisticated and elegant but that could be worn to a variety of summer commitments. Isn't your collection of sundresses looking a little worn out by now? If so, opt for a sleek black jumpsuit for a much cooler look. Might I say... chic?

Don't Ask Me How I Know It, 
Klara 

1 comments:

  1. You are a great stylest! Absolutely love your taste!

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger