Macarons Magnifiques



Here is my first macaron recipe from Martha Stewart...I just had to share because they turned out delicious and were gobbled up in record speeds! I chose to use the coconut swiss meringue buttercream, but in a matter of weeks I know I will try all of these suggested fillings! Deliciously delicate, these petite cookies add sophistication to any dessert plate. And if you need any more inspiration, check out the famous french bakery, Ladurée, and its video detailing the top-secret process behind these scrumptious creations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-JXC1N-to 

J'espère que tu aies du succès!



La Recette:
Pour Les Biscuits:
Pour la Noix de Coco Suisse Meringue au Beurre:


Tie them up with a pretty spring ribbon to give as a fabulous gift!


Don't Ask Me How I Know It,
xoxo 
Klara


1 comments:

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger