Winter Top Ten


I know, I know, we just had Christmas. But what's a new year without a new list of wants (ahem, needs)? So here's the list of winter must- haves:
1. A pair of fur-covered boots- faux of course
2. A polaroid camera- great for the season when light is very unpredictable- my latest obsession
3. A monogrammed mug- lovely for a morning cup of tea
4. A good book- take some time to read a classic- The Catcher in The Rye is one of my favorites
5. A pair of skis- while I failed to hit the slopes so far this year, there's always spring break!
6. A cashmere blanket- I'm snuggled up in mine as I write this
7. The perfect LBD- this drop waisted number is perfect for elongating my tiny torso
8. A leather covering for sketchpads and writing notebooks- fill it up on long winter afternoons
9. Wall ornaments- this bird cage model is perfect for hanging thank you notes and holiday cards
10. A bottle of delicious lotion to soothe dry hands- my all time favorite is Bvlgari au thé blanc

I hope these items help you to enjoy these bleak January days!

Don't ask me how I know it,
xo 
Klara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger