A Slight Height

As a petite person, I'm all about finding new ways to elongate my look with a couple inches. But when an event simply doesn't call for a pair of stilettos, there is only so much one can do with a pair of ballet slippers. So with this in mind I set out to find the happy medium: flats with an extra inch. Like the midi skirt that falls between the mini and the maxi, these shoes provide the sophistication and comfort of the flat while avoiding the formality and impracticality of a full heel. While they certainly won't elevate you much past your god-given height, these pairs give a subtle lift, if only to avoid feeling like you're out wearing your bedroom slippers.  





 


Don't Ask Me How I Know It.
XO, Klara



  • Rachel Roy Lane Lace Menswear Flats  $250 Shopbop
  • Carven Suede Bow Ballet Flats  $427  Saks Fifth Avenue
  • Stuart Weitzman Studded Smoking Shoes  $385 Shopbop
  • Chiodo Booties $288 Anthropologie
  • Carson Oxford  $188  The Frye Company
  • Sam Edelman Petty Roccia Booties $130 Shopbop






1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you! I never knew what would work to bring me some small height but not heels!

    ReplyDelete

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger