Bow me Away


 As a student at a private college prep school, you could say I've seen my fair share of bows along the years. And wherever my peers wear these obnoxious, bright ribbons, the rule of thumb always seems to be the bigger the better- whether in the school hallways or on the country club lawns. While I admit many of these knots exude an annoying aura of preppy innocence, when selectively chosen and worn correctly, they become more than merely a uniform for the country club bound. But in case you don't see the distinction, I decided to make a list of the do's and don'ts of these accessories to show their real flexibility and capacity to move beyond the coiffed manes of the privileged. They truly do have a stylish, ornamental quality when incorporated correctly into an ensemble! 


                                      Bleak:                                                 Chic:





Love,
Klara 


                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Violets All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger